Work, Play, Grow at Inventus Global
Why to join us?
The reason for the success of Inventus Global is its passionate and highly skilled employees. Without them, Inventus Global would not have reached the place it has reached today. As we look at achieving new milestones, we welcome crazily passionate and smart people to join our team.
We are constantly buzzing with ideas and activities. Here, every person from the fresh graduate to the senior-most employee learns a new thing that he or she carries with him or her for lifetime. If you are someone, who love the work you do and constantly think of innovative solutions to offer the client, then you will be a great fit for our organization.
Festivals, Birthdays, and Fun activities, there is never a dull moment at G-Ordinateur.
LEARNING & GROWTH
Watch your career grow to new heights with our continuous learning initiatives
WE HEAR YOU
Your opinions matter the most to us. Express yourself without any inhibitions.
You are just few steps away from an exciting career
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
Candidates should have
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source CMS like Drupal, wordpress.
- Sound knowledge in PHP framework like codeigniter or laravel.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Responsible for completing the assigned task by the project manager & HOD
- Responsible for completing deliverables of SMO and increasing likes & engagement
- Work on all aspects of SM like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, etc
- Using various advanced techniques
- Competitor SMO Analysis
- Market Research and Latest Trend Analysis
- Write creative and appropriate description for post
- Manage Analysis for better engagement
- Managing and Submitting Weekly or Monthly Reports
- Handle Client Interaction and solve various queries of clients regarding SMO
- Candidates trained in SEO & SMO with good knowledge
- Well versed with MS Office Word , Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and creative writing skills
- Great time management skills
- Social Media Project management skills
- Good Presence of Mind
- Ability to work confidently in a team